Currently Tduino is Discontinued, and has been replaced with Roboboard v2.0 which is the latest Arduino compatible Robot board from Skubotics.
About the Product
Tduino was our first Arduino IDE compatible Robot Board. The Tduino was robust and housed a L293D, to enable users to build robots out of the box easily. We manufactured 100+ units after considering to upgrade to the currently available Roboboard v2.0.
- Atmega 8/168/328 µC supported
- Onboard L293D Motor Driver
- Offboard USB to Serial Uploader
- Recommended Input Voltage
(via DC Adapter) : 7.5V - 12V DC
- Digital I/O pins : 14
- Analog input pins : 6
- Manual Jumper Pin for switching On/Off
- Clock Speed : 16Mhz
- Board dimensions: 67mm x 54mm (Board is rectangular)