Robotics in School was an initiative to bridge the missing gap between theoretical sciences and real life practical applications based on STEM model. Skubotics (School of Robotics; called then) started with the primary aim to bridge that missing gap, and educated the schools around, as to how to leverage Robotics as a tool to make the study curriculum more meaningful and playful. The transition from a Education provider to a Service and Products base, took a while from 2010 to today.
- Skubotics is born, targetting school students primarily for engaging them practically by introducing them to manual robotics.
- We have already addressed over 200+ students in over 5 schools in Kolkata region in the field of Arduino Based Robotics.
- Skubotics expands its operations to Durgapur, delivers workshops at premium institutions like Xaviers and Hemsheela successfully.
- Skubotics starts targetting Engineering Colleges with Robotics and Embedded Systems in its course curriculum
- We start taking up projects for MSMEs in the field of microcontroller based micro automation which involved upgradation of various day to day factory processes.
- Our first product-Tduino manufactured as a low priced beginner level Robotics Board for the hobbysists based on the popular Arduino hardware.
- Our first "In-Garage" workshop delivered for IIT Kharagpur students on request. We were yet devoid of a proper laboratory setup to carry out our day to day operations.
- We setup our base of operations at KayasthaPara, Haltu. Skubotics' official laboratory for carrying out R&D as well as in-house trainings and workshops.
- Skubotics' official tie up with Mywbut and first workshop delivered at Rabindra Sadan.
- Skubotics' first global project, in the field of Electroluminescent Lighting Drivers, developed and delivered in Shenzen, China.